Reunion Follow Up
Please enter up to 3 valid emails.
Please put in a valid email address.
Please include a comment.
1) Who fought the law but the law won?
2) Before being catapulted to fame, who was paid $50 for playing the harmonica on a Harry belafonte album>
3) Who went on to join Crosby, Stills and Nash, originally tried out to be a Monkee. He didn't get the part because Producers felt he was losing too much hair. Who was he?
4) Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers was a No.1 hit in 1965. True or false?
5) Who played Ilya Kuryakin in The Man From UNCLE?
6) What was that really bad organization who seemed to follow the men from UNCLE wherever they went?
7) How many #1 Hits did the Rolling Stones have in 1965
8) Which of the following Rolling Stones hits was NOT #1 in 1965?
Get Off of My Cloud
Paint It Black
The Last Time
9) What year did STAR TREK make its debut on TV?
10) In 1966 Truman Capote completes the most controversial and acclaimed book of the decade.
The Valley of the Dolls.
Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?
In Cold Blood.
11) From what movie was this line spoken, "Ben, I have just one word for you... just one word"
12) What do you think is the most common First Name in our class?
Mike or Michael
Bill or William
13) Who was our exchange student?
14) In 1965, a new spirit club was formed at Bell... What was it called?
Powered by MyEvent.com